Monday, November 30, 2009

monday

Today was a pretty productive day. I haven't had a whole day off in a while so I got to get some errands done. First, I had breakfast with my friend Tiffany at The Peach Cafe in Old Town Monrovia. The food was super fresh! We both had omelets, and shared and half stack of blueberry pancakes, so amazing! Our meals came with some corn bread, which was delicious as well. After Tiff and I hung out for a bit and then I got to running some errands. Took some clothes to the dry cleaner, went to the drug store and picked up some essentials, and then went home to clean my room and do some laundry. I had a nice day, now I'm just relaxing. I'm a little tired but I want to go to the gym so I'm going to drag myself there in a bit.

Blueberry Pancakes!
Tiff.
Me, showing off my outfit and making a funny face.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment