Thursday, December 3, 2009

today

Woke up a little late today, but I did find my book! I was so relieved. I had already read half of it, so I just finished the rest in a jiff. Then, I got ready for class and drove off to Pasadena. Class went great, got an A on my quiz so I was pretty happy. I had no real plans today, but Christian called me and asked if I wanted to grab dinner and watch Fantastic Mr. Fox. I said yes of course!
So we met up in Alhambra and got sushi and drank hot sake for a bit. Then we walked to the theater.

I really enjoyed the movie! I had a smile on my face from the beginning. So if you haven't seen it yet, go and see it! Typical Wes Anderson movie, obviously I know the movie is based on Roald Dahl's book, but I love Wes Anderson, so awesome movie! I have to get up early to run some errands before work! Working 2-cl again,blah. Hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment