Thursday, January 14, 2010

i love my friends




We have our ups and downs, that's for sure, but no matter what we're still there for each other. I love how we can live our own, busy lives without resenting one another because we cannot get together and hang out as much as we use to. And once we're together again after not seeing each other for weeks, it's like all that time never passed. This past Sunday was exactly that! I adore these photo booth pics from the Cha Cha Lounge in Silverlake. We went for my friend Tiff's 21st! We had so much fun; I love that place. I'll make a proper update soon with more pictures from that night.

Sorry for not updating as much. I started winter intersession this week. Deciding to take a math class in which you learn everything in 6 weeks, rather than 16 weeks was not a good idea! So much hw. On top of that work has been killing me! I have no day off this week. :[

I have the night off of work, so Christian and I are going to get some sushi and watch Youth in Revolt. :]

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment