Tuesday, March 9, 2010

changes

I know, it's been a while since my last entry. No thing new really other than Christian being off of work for 2 months! So we'll be seeing a lot more of each other now that he has an insane amount of time on his hands. He might have to leave for Philly in April for a month if things don't go as planned with his job. I'm crossing my fingers if that he doesn't have to go, haha... I hate when he goes away! But I know it's something that he has to do so I completely understand. School is going okay, I feel like I have too much time on my hands now. I don't like it much. I'm loving my Spin class though!

Anyway,Have any of you ever felt like you've just grown apart from a close friend? That's the situation that I'm in. I've been here before with her, I've been through my phases where I think, I don't think I want to be your friend anymore. Soon after I'll get over it, but this time I think it's serious. I feel like we're in completely different stages in our lives, and I feel like I'm being ignored for being on a different page. Everything she does now, annoys me and it sounds horrible but it really does, I just think we're different now, I have a different set of priorities than she has. I think she has a lot of maturing and growing up to do, not that I'm so much more "grown up" but I think that's what it is. We'll see how it goes, it might be awkward since we're best friends with the same friends. Hope all is well with you lovely ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment